- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure
efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization
cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped
instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor
prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents
steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick
and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty.
|Overall Dimensions |
|Standard Cassettes Capacity ||Tray Dimensions|
|No. of Trays||Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time ||Voltage
|10" x 19" |
|3 full and |
|Cold: 30 Min.|
Hot: 14 Min.
Instruments and Materials.
*Wrapped Instruments and Porous Loads.
*Drying Continues the heat assisted